Physical Overview Continued
The 13.3" 400-nit QHD+ touchscreen panel is brilliant in its own right. The bezel is minimal, and the screen can be opened as much as you see above. With a resolution of 3800x1200 on a 13" screen, scaling is a bit difficult for some applications, but overall I didn't have any serious issues.
The one thing I like least about the XPS 13 is the location of the 720p webcam. At the lower-left corner of the screen, it offers an awkward angle.
You can use the provided charger to charge the XPS 13. Alternatively, you can also use a type-C charger plugged into the ThunderBolt 3 port to charge the device. The ThunderBolt 3 port also can power external devices.
Opening the device was simple enough. Unsurprisingly, more than half of the internal real-estate is for the battery.
The 256GB M.2 PCI-E SSD is made by Toshiba, model number THNSN5256GPUK.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy F rumors: March 2019, costs up to $1770
- Capcom may continue cloud-based Switch games
- Fire Emblem Heroes makes 72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue
- Obsidian excited about Game Pass, wants to redefine RPGs
- Xbox head: Streaming won't be best way to play for a while
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms