Physical Overview Continued
The 13.3" 400-nit QHD+ touchscreen panel is brilliant in its own right. The bezel is minimal, and the screen can be opened as much as you see above. With a resolution of 3800x1200 on a 13" screen, scaling is a bit difficult for some applications, but overall I didn't have any serious issues.
The one thing I like least about the XPS 13 is the location of the 720p webcam. At the lower-left corner of the screen, it offers an awkward angle.
You can use the provided charger to charge the XPS 13. Alternatively, you can also use a type-C charger plugged into the ThunderBolt 3 port to charge the device. The ThunderBolt 3 port also can power external devices.
Opening the device was simple enough. Unsurprisingly, more than half of the internal real-estate is for the battery.
The 256GB M.2 PCI-E SSD is made by Toshiba, model number THNSN5256GPUK.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V key art leaked
- PS5 won't launch before Fall 2020, NPD analyst predicts
- New Master Chief Collection update lets you install segments
- Sony to continue strong first-party IP focus
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit