Benchmarks – Sequential and Mixed Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes with a Queue Depth of 8.
Sequential read performance topped out at 118.7 MB/s in RAID 0. RAID 5 and 6 reached 109 MB/s and 90 MB/s, respectively.
Write performance was at its highest with RAID 0, reaching 116.9 MB/s while RAID 6 touched 98 MB/s and RAID 5 101 MB/s.
Trying something new above to make charts easier to read with large amounts of data. The N4810 is the darker blue line and as you can see hovering near the bottom of the chart. Throughout all workload testing in RAID 0 we found results to stick between 200 and 400 IOPS.
RAID 5 started high at 400 IOPS sloped down to a touch above 200 IOPs in Email Server. We then have 300 IOPs for both Web and Workstation.
Switching to RAID 6, we have similar performance to RAID 5 with 400 IOPS in Database followed by a slight dip through File and Email Server finishing up with 300 IOPs in Web and Workstation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series