Benchmarks – Sequential and Mixed Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes with a Queue Depth of 8.
Sequential read performance topped out at 118.7 MB/s in RAID 0. RAID 5 and 6 reached 109 MB/s and 90 MB/s, respectively.
Write performance was at its highest with RAID 0, reaching 116.9 MB/s while RAID 6 touched 98 MB/s and RAID 5 101 MB/s.
Trying something new above to make charts easier to read with large amounts of data. The N4810 is the darker blue line and as you can see hovering near the bottom of the chart. Throughout all workload testing in RAID 0 we found results to stick between 200 and 400 IOPS.
RAID 5 started high at 400 IOPS sloped down to a touch above 200 IOPs in Email Server. We then have 300 IOPs for both Web and Workstation.
Switching to RAID 6, we have similar performance to RAID 5 with 400 IOPS in Database followed by a slight dip through File and Email Server finishing up with 300 IOPs in Web and Workstation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower