Benchmarks – Sequential and Mixed Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes with a Queue Depth of 8.
Sequential read performance topped out at 118.7 MB/s in RAID 0. RAID 5 and 6 reached 109 MB/s and 90 MB/s, respectively.
Write performance was at its highest with RAID 0, reaching 116.9 MB/s while RAID 6 touched 98 MB/s and RAID 5 101 MB/s.
Trying something new above to make charts easier to read with large amounts of data. The N4810 is the darker blue line and as you can see hovering near the bottom of the chart. Throughout all workload testing in RAID 0 we found results to stick between 200 and 400 IOPS.
RAID 5 started high at 400 IOPS sloped down to a touch above 200 IOPs in Email Server. We then have 300 IOPs for both Web and Workstation.
Switching to RAID 6, we have similar performance to RAID 5 with 400 IOPS in Database followed by a slight dip through File and Email Server finishing up with 300 IOPs in Web and Workstation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam