Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the N4810 is quite colorful. Several features are listed on the front including mention of the Intel Braswell quad-core, 4GB of DDR3, and DisplayPort connectivity.
The scope of delivery for this model includes the power adapter, Ethernet cable, and a plethora of keys and drive screws. In the software package, you will find the user manual and Acronis backup.
The front of the Thecus N4810 is a mashup of the N4310 and N5810. This time we do have an LCD panel on the front while the drive bays are mounted horizontally rather than typical vertical fashion. To the left, we have USB 3.0 next to the power button while the top has a full array of LEDs.
The rear I/O starts off with dual Gigabit Ethernet that's followed up by an optical audio output and dual USB 3.0 ports. Next, we have the USB-C and DisplayPort rounded out with the HDMI and power input.
The drive trays are primarily plastic to deaden noise but do have a metal shell reinforcing the locking mechanisms.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz