Case Build & Finished Product
Even if we had gone with a massive radiator or had added in optical drives, you would never know unless you swing the door open. The latches that hold the door could be stronger, as it does tend to open on its own when we moved the chassis, but we do like that we get to keep the smooth and elegant looks.
No issues were found installing the motherboard, mounting the AIO, aligning the video card, or in the special way the PSU is to be installed. Everything in this design is well thought out, and as long as you can remember how something comes out, it can easily be switched to the other side of the frame for the second orientation.
In the back, we had no issue popping in the dust shield, and we did end up removing the rear 140mm fan and replacing it with a 120mm fan. The card was no hassle, and neither was removing the three covers at the bottom which cover the PSU.
It took us a while to wrangle all of the wiring into a manageable system, but there are so many tie points we were not left wanting in any way when it came to tying wires into place. There is plenty of room for bulky runs of wires, but we always try to clean things up, leaving room for things like fan connectivity to the PCB and installing the SSD.
Now with the panel back in place and everything ready to test, we admire the looks of the Dark Base 900 Pro even more. It is sleek, delivers high-end appeal, and with the entire side being glass, it offers an unimpeded view of the interior and your components.
Once the chassis has power, you have a few color options to pick from. In this image, we have the controller set to display the LED strips in orange.
Another click of the button gives us white LED light flooding the chassis.
Press the button again, and we see the lighting changes to red.
Another press of the button turns the LEDs green.
With one last press, we reach the final color option; blue.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis retails for $197 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis retails for £193 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Dark Base 900 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz