Hardware & Documentation
As far as screws go, there is a full assortment. Thumbscrews for the optical bays, tons of screws for HDD cage mounting, and a trio of standoffs for XL-ATX motherboards. We then get motherboard mounting screws, screws to use with the hidden 2.5" drive tray, and four screws to mount the PSU.
In this image, we have the fan adapter plate which can replace the optical bays for adding a third fan in the front securely. Then we are offered six hook and loop straps to help manage wires, and the other metal plate is a universal reservoir mounting plate that can be used inside as well.
The manual mentions that the extra grommet is for HDD usage and wire management, but does not explain exactly how it works of where it goes. We also are shipped four rubber grommets for those wanting to use a spinner on the hidden tray rather than an SSD.
All the literature states this is RGB lighting in the two solid PCB LED strips, but there are only five color choices offered. These can plug into the same PCB as the fans are connected, and via a button inside of the door, they can be changed to suit nearly any build theme.
The user manual does get in depth with what comes with the chassis and what you should expect to find. It also covers installations of all of the basic components, but it does not show how to customize things or rearrange the orientation, that is all left to you to figure out. There is also an insert shipped inside of the manual, which delivers what is covered and what be quiet! will not cover within the three-year warranty period.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis retails for $197 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis retails for £193 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Dark Base 900 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit