Using matte black for the backdrop, there is an image of the Dark Base 900 Pro in the middle. There are mentions of the Silent Wings fans included, that there is airflow control and that there is noise insulation incorporated. It also says that this chassis has outstanding flexibility and silence, what color the trim is, and bit at the bottom about why this design came to life.
With the product naming along the top of this side panel, the lower section is taken up with text. This is where be quiet! has listed the features and explanations in six languages.
Around to the back, we find those same sections of text in English and German, along with many images of the chassis. The main image shows what a build might look like, while the others cover only a select few of the features provided with this chassis.
The last of the panels on the packaging starts off with a bit about the company, where the specifications and images of the chassis follow below it.
Inside of the box, we found the Dark Base 900 Pro shipped inside of a cloth bag, which not only protects the chassis now but can be used as a dust cover or even a travel bag. To keep this heavy chassis from being damaged in transit, a thick foam is used at the top and the bottom, and was sufficient to get our case here in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis retails for $197 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis retails for £193 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [be quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Dark Base 900 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit