Seamless multiplayer is surprisingly fun and works quite well. The feature wasn't available at launch thanks to technical difficulties, but Ubisoft has ironed these out and the mode is actually pretty fun.
The modes are much like the original Watch Dogs, and have both competitive and cooperative play. Random players can infiltrate each other's games to hack or even eliminate one another. The remote hacking can be fun, especially when the other player can't find you (hide in the bushes!), and if another player is wreaking way too much havoc in San Francisco, you'll often be called in to take them down.
The most fun I've had with multiplayer are the co-op missions, aka Online Operations.
These missions are actually pretty tough and usually require two players in order to beat, especially since they involve infiltrating a highly guarded area and freeing a prisoner or blowing up some drug cargo.
These missions have optional objectives that usually involve not getting detected or keeping stealthy, so it's worth trying to coordinate with your teammate to get extra cash, followers, and XP.
Also don't forget to assign Ubisoft Club challenges to grab some extra uPlay EXP and followers.
Most of the time you'll just end up blowing everything up, shooting everyone, and then escaping in an insane high-octane chase sequence that takes you across the city itself. These missions are great and provide an awesome distraction from the normal run of the mill missions.
PRICING: You can find Watch Dogs 2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Watch Dogs 2 retails for $50 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Watch Dogs 2 retails for £32 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series