Sample Shots and Video
We did intend to upload a raw uncompressed video from the local Australian Channel 7 HD demonstration channel (which is absolutely stunning to watch the first few times) but the file size was a little too large and it wouldn't playback on any of our video players - it just stuttered the whole way through doing maybe 2 or 3 frames per second, when it was recorded at a smooth 50 frames per second. We put this down to the fact that it was being recorded at a compression rate of 10MB/s.
Instead we converted the file to a compressed DivX file so you can get some idea of the quality of what the MSI Digi VOX can produce - remember: the file is compressed down by almost around 550% so what you will see in the downloaded sample is nothing like the uncompressed picture produced by the Digi VOX. You'll need the DivX codec installed on your machine first before you can watch, which you can download here.
- The Sample Recording (Snow Fields)
Please Note: There is an error with the sound but this is due to the ripping process and not the MSI Digi VOX.
- The Sample Shots (Random from Seven HD)
The following are sample shots captured through the DVB-TV software from the very cool Channel 7 HD demonstration channel.
For some reason the screenshots were taken not in widescreen and we couldn't figure out why since the picture was in widescreen. Remember these screenshots are compressed into JPEG format and don't accurately represent the actual picture quality of HDTV through the Digi VOX.
(You can click on the thumbnail version for a larger version...)
Not bad, not bad at all!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor