Z170GTN Circuit Analysis Continued
Audio on the Z170GTN uses a Realtek ALC892 audio codec with electrolytic capacitors and an audio sense amplifier.
The Intel i219V PHY is used to compliment the integrated MAC in the PCH. A special Surge Protector made up of magnetic coils will help protect the LAN port from ESD. An ELAN eKTF5832 is a microcontroller used for RGB LED control on the Z170GTN.
The ITE IT8613E is the main SuperIO on the motherboard responsible for monitoring of system parameters and fan control. The PS/2 port also comes from the SuperIO. A 64Mbit/8MB BIOS ROM sits in an 8-pin DIP socket.
An NXP PTN3360DBS is a level shifter used to provide DVI/HDMI from the CPU's default digital video output.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z170GTN Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR Z170GTN Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR Z170GTN Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]