Inside the Crystal 570X RGB
To get to this point of disassembly of the front of the 570X RGB, you need to remove the four long thumbscrews. Be careful, as this allows the glass panel to now be free, and once it is safely removed, the magnetic dust filter can also be removed for cleaning. Also, the Corsair logo is built into the dust filter, and it is backlit, but the LED for it is on the front of the chassis as to remove any wiring issues.
Without the reflections of the tempered glass to obstruct our view, we see a vast open cavity for the main components. There is a lot of room at the front for water cooling support, and we can also see that the wiring is tied up, so it does not flop around and scratch the glass panels during transportation.
Inside of the chassis, at the front, we find a set of three SP120 RGB fans pre-installed. You could choose to use 140mm fans here as well, and in front of the PSU cover, you can use a thick radiator with push/pull fans, and still have room to fit the rest of your system inside.
The top is much like the front, where the glass is removed to access the dust filter, which we also removed. Under it all, we find that the chassis is open wide at the top, and offers room for two 120mm fans or two 140mm fans, but only the 120mm location will support a radiator without being blocked by average height memory.
The motherboard tray is clearly marked for Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, and ATX motherboards, and all of the standoffs are installed for an ATX board from the factory. There are seven holes in the motherboard tray to pass wires through, two at the front, three along the top, and three running down the right side of where the motherboard goes, and these three offer grommets too. At last count, we also find ten tie points to help with addressing the wire management since it can be seen through the glass side panel.
Rather than a complicated two-piece PSU cover, the 570X RGB sports a solid steel cover. It is angled to add some styling and it is ventilated at the top to allow the PSU to go in either way and along the side, there is a Corsair name and logo which are backlit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered notebooks: EPIC battery life
- PlayStation and Xbox cross-play is inevitable, says Epic
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit