Hardware & Documentation
The screw sets offered with the 460X RGB cover all of your fundamental needs, and some you may need in the future. There are long fan screws provided in a set of four, and we also get 16 standard fan screws, and the last bag at the top holds 16 6/32 screws for the motherboard and PSU installations. The bottom row of bags presents the 16 M3 countersunk screws for installing 2.5" drives into the HDD cage. There are four more M3 screws we find no obvious use for and a standoff to replace the helper standoff already installed inside of the 460X RGB.
To help with wire management, Corsair has provided six zip-ties to do this. There is a good chance that these are enough for a basic build, but if you have wiring to deal with associated with water cooling, or if adding more RGB fans, you will need more for a clean and tidy build.
The installation guide shows what hardware you should have to get the build completed and then progresses to a step-by-step guide on installing the main components. This manual covers seven languages, and each section offers great renderings to aid you along, even if you cannot read any of them. There is also an insert about the terms and conditions of the warranty that comes with this chassis.
While the three fans in the front do come pre-wired to the controller and the hub, Corsair does send a manual along in case you need to make changes. Even if you were to gut the cooling system completely, this guide will show you how to get it all connected back up so that it will all function as it should.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit