Hardware & Documentation
The screw sets offered with the 460X RGB cover all of your fundamental needs, and some you may need in the future. There are long fan screws provided in a set of four, and we also get 16 standard fan screws, and the last bag at the top holds 16 6/32 screws for the motherboard and PSU installations. The bottom row of bags presents the 16 M3 countersunk screws for installing 2.5" drives into the HDD cage. There are four more M3 screws we find no obvious use for and a standoff to replace the helper standoff already installed inside of the 460X RGB.
To help with wire management, Corsair has provided six zip-ties to do this. There is a good chance that these are enough for a basic build, but if you have wiring to deal with associated with water cooling, or if adding more RGB fans, you will need more for a clean and tidy build.
The installation guide shows what hardware you should have to get the build completed and then progresses to a step-by-step guide on installing the main components. This manual covers seven languages, and each section offers great renderings to aid you along, even if you cannot read any of them. There is also an insert about the terms and conditions of the warranty that comes with this chassis.
While the three fans in the front do come pre-wired to the controller and the hub, Corsair does send a manual along in case you need to make changes. Even if you were to gut the cooling system completely, this guide will show you how to get it all connected back up so that it will all function as it should.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 124 Switch games require paid subscription to play online
- Telltale Games shuts down, future games likely cancelled
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- For Sale [5Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $3,995CAD
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games