Hardware & Documentation
The screw sets offered with the 460X RGB cover all of your fundamental needs, and some you may need in the future. There are long fan screws provided in a set of four, and we also get 16 standard fan screws, and the last bag at the top holds 16 6/32 screws for the motherboard and PSU installations. The bottom row of bags presents the 16 M3 countersunk screws for installing 2.5" drives into the HDD cage. There are four more M3 screws we find no obvious use for and a standoff to replace the helper standoff already installed inside of the 460X RGB.
To help with wire management, Corsair has provided six zip-ties to do this. There is a good chance that these are enough for a basic build, but if you have wiring to deal with associated with water cooling, or if adding more RGB fans, you will need more for a clean and tidy build.
The installation guide shows what hardware you should have to get the build completed and then progresses to a step-by-step guide on installing the main components. This manual covers seven languages, and each section offers great renderings to aid you along, even if you cannot read any of them. There is also an insert about the terms and conditions of the warranty that comes with this chassis.
While the three fans in the front do come pre-wired to the controller and the hub, Corsair does send a manual along in case you need to make changes. Even if you were to gut the cooling system completely, this guide will show you how to get it all connected back up so that it will all function as it should.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tencent will publish PUBG in China
- Paradox and Jon Shafer 'part ways' after just 6 months
- COLORFUL introduce new Plus Series SSD range
- CoolerMaster release the MasterKeys MK750 gaming keyboard
- Russia send gunslinging robot to pilot spacecraft into orbit
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ