Inside the Crystal 460X RGB
To get the front of the chassis open, you must remove the thumbscrews holding the glass in place, and the bezel is released with it. Keep in mind, at this point, the glass panel is not held in place. We managed to keep it together just for this image. Behind the bezel is a full-length dust filter which is magnetically held into place so that it can be easily removed and cleaned.
This image is where the Déjà vu starts, as we look inside of the 460X RGB. Your mind is not playing tricks on you; this is the 400C interior. The air flow from front to back is unimpeded in this open interior, and we can see that the wiring is tied up, so it does not contact the glass or anything else for that matter.
While the trio of SP120 RGB fans look normal for a white bladed black framed fan, there is more wiring involved with them. There is plenty of room to add in water cooling here, and there is an option to replace these to support a pair of 120mm fans, but keep in mind, you will lose the RGB aspect of this design in doing so.
The motherboard tray is labeled to allow for Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, or ATX motherboards to be placed here. There are eight holes in which to pass wiring, three of them with grommets in place, and 14 tie points in this motherboard tray, along with a good sized CPU cooler access hole.
Below the motherboard tray is a two-piece plastic PSU cooler. In the front of it, you can see the side of the HDD cage, on top we find a hole for wiring the motherboard from the I/O panel or passing VGA power wires. We also see near the back of the case, that Corsair has added their logo to it, so it shows through the tempered glass side panel.
Inside of the back panel, we do not see a fan, as one is not placed here from Corsair. What we do see is the use of thumbscrews for the expansion slots, and also holes are drilled in the frame rail to make accessing them possible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit