Inside the Crystal 460X RGB
To get the front of the chassis open, you must remove the thumbscrews holding the glass in place, and the bezel is released with it. Keep in mind, at this point, the glass panel is not held in place. We managed to keep it together just for this image. Behind the bezel is a full-length dust filter which is magnetically held into place so that it can be easily removed and cleaned.
This image is where the Déjà vu starts, as we look inside of the 460X RGB. Your mind is not playing tricks on you; this is the 400C interior. The air flow from front to back is unimpeded in this open interior, and we can see that the wiring is tied up, so it does not contact the glass or anything else for that matter.
While the trio of SP120 RGB fans look normal for a white bladed black framed fan, there is more wiring involved with them. There is plenty of room to add in water cooling here, and there is an option to replace these to support a pair of 120mm fans, but keep in mind, you will lose the RGB aspect of this design in doing so.
The motherboard tray is labeled to allow for Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, or ATX motherboards to be placed here. There are eight holes in which to pass wiring, three of them with grommets in place, and 14 tie points in this motherboard tray, along with a good sized CPU cooler access hole.
Below the motherboard tray is a two-piece plastic PSU cooler. In the front of it, you can see the side of the HDD cage, on top we find a hole for wiring the motherboard from the I/O panel or passing VGA power wires. We also see near the back of the case, that Corsair has added their logo to it, so it shows through the tempered glass side panel.
Inside of the back panel, we do not see a fan, as one is not placed here from Corsair. What we do see is the use of thumbscrews for the expansion slots, and also holes are drilled in the frame rail to make accessing them possible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy Fold: foldable smartphone starts at $1980
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure