As a lot of cases do, this one also arrives with plain brown cardboard and black printing used to show what it is. On the front panel, we see a rendering of the case with its description off to the right. Then, across the bottom, this is where we find the Crystal Series 460X RGB naming, and its compact ATX classification.
While the shipping label is covering the model number and serial number sticker, we can still see the second sticker noting this should have clear glass panels, and that the fans are RGB. Three specifications charts run across the middle of the panel, and at the bottom is a pair of renderings showing the front and inside the left panel.
As Corsair typically does, just under the naming, we see an exploded diagram of the chassis contained in the box. The major components are labeled and along the bottom these parts are mentioned as to what they are.
The last side of the box is a copy of what we saw on the other skinny side panel. The only difference between the two is the lack of stickers at the top, and that the three specifications charts are offered in new languages.
Because tempered glass is used in this chassis, packaging has been stepped up. While you will find plastic stuck to the outside of the glass panels, and that the entire thing is wrapped in a plastic liner, it is the use of dense foam to virtually surround the case that allows it to arrive in terrific condition. Not only is the front and back of the chassis covered and supported with it, but a third piece is added to cover the left side of the chassis as well, ensuring nothing can get to that glass side panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit