Corsair Carbide 270R Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the 270R is solid and made of plastic. There are curves at the top and bottom as the panel rounds to meet the rest of the chassis, but outside of the Corsair logo at the bottom, there is nothing to break up the bezel.
The top of the chassis is made of steel and offers a large honeycomb mesh design to allow air to flow through it. While it supports 120mm and 140mm fans, only the 120mm holes are offset enough to allow for a radiator to hang inside.
The left side of the chassis is also made of a steel panel, but in this instance, we see a large, slightly tinted, window to view the inside of the 270R through. There are chunky feet at the bottom, and to allow air to flow into the front of this case, the side of the bezel has mesh down its entire length to alleviate this concern.
The back of the 270R comes with what we expect it to. At the top is the rear I/O area, and next to that is the 120mm exhaust fan location, and notice it can be adjusted in its ride height. Below those, we then find the seven ventilated expansion slots with passive ventilation next to them. At the bottom, we find room for the PSU, and we can also see the edge of the dust filter placed under the PSU.
The right side of the chassis is flat and is mostly the right side panel. We see more of the ventilation in the side of the front bezel, but a section of it is blocked here by the front I/O panel.
The front I/O panel starts at the top, offering a backlit power button. Following that is the pair of USB 3.0 ports, the 3.5mm HD audio jacks, an HDD activity LED, and at the bottom is a tiny square reset button.
Looking under the 270R, we see the chunky rectangular feet are as close to the corners as possible, to deliver a supportive footing for it. The PSU cover is long and slides out the back of the chassis, but more impressive are the slots near the front feet, which are put there to support water pump and reservoir mounting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Carbide 270R Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Carbide 270R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit