Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
The front of the packaging is black and orange themed. There is a picture of the drive without the manufacturer label. The enclosed drive's capacity is given on the top right corner on the front of the package. The rear of the packaging carries the same black and orange theme as the front. The drive's V-NAND technology and three-year warranty are advertised here.
Inside of the packaging, the drive and installation guide sit in a plastic tray.
The front of the drive has a manufacturer label that covers the flash packages, DRAM package, and controller.
The back of the drive features the thermally conductive label we touched on earlier.
With the label removed, we see two flash packages, a DRAM package, and the drive's Polaris controller.
A close-in view of the drives edge connector and Polaris NVMe controller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, & Drive Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (OS) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - IOPS, Response & Transfer Rate]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Fortnite: 30 million players, 1.3 million concurrent gamers
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series