Moving from the outside of the case to the inside we can see all our clips for the 5 1/4 bays so we can get some plug and play action with your CDROM's and other devices. This makes this part of the installation completely screwless which saves a lot of time when it comes to setting up a new PC.
Moving to the bottom right of the case we find where we can install our hard drives. The black box holds all the accessories but if you didn't need the extra room it can come in extremely handy for holding a small group of tools. Thanks to the lock on the side panel, nobody would be able to get in and access it.
There is a single 120mm fan at the front of the case which works as a typical intake fan to push air through the case. Due to the design of the front of the case, this fan draws cool air into the case through the front and both front sides of the case which is a good design for cooling purposes.
Moving to the main area of the case we can see that we have a bucket load of room to play. While the tray isn't removable we do have enough room to play with and since most people aren't reinstalling hardware as much as us, we have become use to the fact that it isn't a must have feature for most people.
At the bottom you can see the two black rubber holes and some may be wondering what these are for. They are designed for people who want to make use of water cooling as one of the most annoying things is getting the pipes out the back into a reservoir.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit