Moving from the outside of the case to the inside we can see all our clips for the 5 1/4 bays so we can get some plug and play action with your CDROM's and other devices. This makes this part of the installation completely screwless which saves a lot of time when it comes to setting up a new PC.
Moving to the bottom right of the case we find where we can install our hard drives. The black box holds all the accessories but if you didn't need the extra room it can come in extremely handy for holding a small group of tools. Thanks to the lock on the side panel, nobody would be able to get in and access it.
There is a single 120mm fan at the front of the case which works as a typical intake fan to push air through the case. Due to the design of the front of the case, this fan draws cool air into the case through the front and both front sides of the case which is a good design for cooling purposes.
Moving to the main area of the case we can see that we have a bucket load of room to play. While the tray isn't removable we do have enough room to play with and since most people aren't reinstalling hardware as much as us, we have become use to the fact that it isn't a must have feature for most people.
At the bottom you can see the two black rubber holes and some may be wondering what these are for. They are designed for people who want to make use of water cooling as one of the most annoying things is getting the pipes out the back into a reservoir.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases