Moving from the outside of the case to the inside we can see all our clips for the 5 1/4 bays so we can get some plug and play action with your CDROM's and other devices. This makes this part of the installation completely screwless which saves a lot of time when it comes to setting up a new PC.
Moving to the bottom right of the case we find where we can install our hard drives. The black box holds all the accessories but if you didn't need the extra room it can come in extremely handy for holding a small group of tools. Thanks to the lock on the side panel, nobody would be able to get in and access it.
There is a single 120mm fan at the front of the case which works as a typical intake fan to push air through the case. Due to the design of the front of the case, this fan draws cool air into the case through the front and both front sides of the case which is a good design for cooling purposes.
Moving to the main area of the case we can see that we have a bucket load of room to play. While the tray isn't removable we do have enough room to play with and since most people aren't reinstalling hardware as much as us, we have become use to the fact that it isn't a must have feature for most people.
At the bottom you can see the two black rubber holes and some may be wondering what these are for. They are designed for people who want to make use of water cooling as one of the most annoying things is getting the pipes out the back into a reservoir.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- Discord introduces Verified Servers
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard