While we try not to put any emphasis on the manual, we have to say that this is a great looking cover and almost makes you want to turn it over and have a read of it. We can't stress the fact enough that we used the word almost because after quickly coming to our senses and realizing it was a manual, it was thrown to the side so we could look further inside.
While we aren't complaining, the inclusion of power splitters is quite unusual addition to a case package - two are included and it splits from a normal molex connector to one molex and one SATA power connector. These always come in handy so it's nice to see that Gigabyte have included them.
We have our normal group of rails to attach to our CDROM's, HDD caddies and anything else that uses a 5 1/4 drive bay. This makes it extremely easy to add and remove these devices without the need of a screwdriver. These have become quite common in most of the more up market cases and it is nice to see that Gigabyte have also included the feature.
All our necessary screws have been included so we can get straight to installing the motherboard. As you can see we also have a set of keys included, while you can figure what these are for when we have a look at the case in more detail, we will look into it further.
With the package out the way let's have a closer look to see what the case has to offer us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit