While we try not to put any emphasis on the manual, we have to say that this is a great looking cover and almost makes you want to turn it over and have a read of it. We can't stress the fact enough that we used the word almost because after quickly coming to our senses and realizing it was a manual, it was thrown to the side so we could look further inside.
While we aren't complaining, the inclusion of power splitters is quite unusual addition to a case package - two are included and it splits from a normal molex connector to one molex and one SATA power connector. These always come in handy so it's nice to see that Gigabyte have included them.
We have our normal group of rails to attach to our CDROM's, HDD caddies and anything else that uses a 5 1/4 drive bay. This makes it extremely easy to add and remove these devices without the need of a screwdriver. These have become quite common in most of the more up market cases and it is nice to see that Gigabyte have also included the feature.
All our necessary screws have been included so we can get straight to installing the motherboard. As you can see we also have a set of keys included, while you can figure what these are for when we have a look at the case in more detail, we will look into it further.
With the package out the way let's have a closer look to see what the case has to offer us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard