When you hear the term "Gigabyte 3D Aurora", what do you instantly visualize in your mind? Maybe you're thinking a new version of the 3D Cooler or the new 7800 GTX 3D Aurora graphics card? If you thought either of these, you couldn't be much further away. If you paid attention to our Computex Coverage and what Gigabyte showed, you would know that the 3D Aurora is Gigabyte's first attempt at an enthusiast computer case.
In a category that is flooded with expensive quality cases like Lian Li and cheap imitations, it's not going to be easy for someone to bring out a new case and do well with sales. If you have a look at companies like Cooler Master who make some of the best looking and quality cases then actually have a look at how many are sold and compare that to a $20 case that looks similar but is made from steel, you will clearly see that these cases out sell anything else.
In our normal case review fashion, we'll have a look at the outside, the inside and see how it feels when having a play around to sum it up. If first impressions are anything to go by, this case looks to be a beauty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit