MSI's UEFI on the X99A TOMAHAWK is pretty much identical to that of their other X99 motherboards, and most of their lineup. The UEFI has two operation modes, an advanced mode for more experienced users and an Easy mode for those who might not know their way around BIOS.
MSI provides very extensive fan control through a GUI. MSI's UEFI is intuitive and easy to navigate, with few main menus and many settings of the same category on the same page. You won't have to dig deep to find what you need.
MSI's Command Center, Live Update 6, Gaming LAN Manager, USB Speed Up, Super Charger, Gaming APP, M-Cloud, and X-Split Gamecaster are a few of the included software applications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X99A TOMAHAWK Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X99A TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X99A TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]