Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The outer packaging consists of a plain cardboard box, over which a white sleeve has been used to provide information. The front of the box shows a large image of the keyboard, while off to the left, we see AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard, Model: KM-G3. At the top right corner is a green sticker that has been applied, and it just states the word keyboard, in case you were confused after seeing the large image below it.
Both of the long skinny panels of the white sleeve say the same thing on each of them. No matter which of them we are referring to, they tell us that this is a mechanical keyboard and that it is the KM-G3.
On the small ends of the box, the plain cardboard box is exposed. While the opposing end of this box is plain, on this end, we find the bar code, that this is an AUKEY gaming keyboard, and that it is new.
On the back of the box, found right in the middle of the panel, we are offered the features to the KM-G3. It makes mention of the color effects, design, durability, tactile feedback, and a faster response. The QR Code will deliver your mobile device to the main site, and at the bottom, we see this is a US version, followed by what we assume is the serial number.
Even inside of the box, things are kept to a very basic level. They KN-G3 is found to be wrapped in a thin foam liner with the paperwork laid on top of it. There is nothing but the cable at the back of the box, to keep this keyboard in place while traveling, but truth be told, this KM-G3 made it to our door without a single blemish found anywhere.
As for the paperwork, we are offered a multilingual manual, and a smaller registration card for this device. As for the manual, all of the literature is covered in four pages per language, and goes into detail as to what the features are, and exactly how to use them. There seems to be a translation issue with the English text, but if you read between the lines a bit, in no time at all, you can enjoy all of the features which AUKEY has put into the KM-G3.
PRICING: You can find the AUKEY KM-G3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AUKEY KM-G3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The AUKEY KM-G3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £56 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [AUKEY KM-G3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [KM-G3 Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard