Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The outer packaging consists of a plain cardboard box, over which a white sleeve has been used to provide information. The front of the box shows a large image of the keyboard, while off to the left, we see AUKEY Mechanical Keyboard, Model: KM-G3. At the top right corner is a green sticker that has been applied, and it just states the word keyboard, in case you were confused after seeing the large image below it.
Both of the long skinny panels of the white sleeve say the same thing on each of them. No matter which of them we are referring to, they tell us that this is a mechanical keyboard and that it is the KM-G3.
On the small ends of the box, the plain cardboard box is exposed. While the opposing end of this box is plain, on this end, we find the bar code, that this is an AUKEY gaming keyboard, and that it is new.
On the back of the box, found right in the middle of the panel, we are offered the features to the KM-G3. It makes mention of the color effects, design, durability, tactile feedback, and a faster response. The QR Code will deliver your mobile device to the main site, and at the bottom, we see this is a US version, followed by what we assume is the serial number.
Even inside of the box, things are kept to a very basic level. They KN-G3 is found to be wrapped in a thin foam liner with the paperwork laid on top of it. There is nothing but the cable at the back of the box, to keep this keyboard in place while traveling, but truth be told, this KM-G3 made it to our door without a single blemish found anywhere.
As for the paperwork, we are offered a multilingual manual, and a smaller registration card for this device. As for the manual, all of the literature is covered in four pages per language, and goes into detail as to what the features are, and exactly how to use them. There seems to be a translation issue with the English text, but if you read between the lines a bit, in no time at all, you can enjoy all of the features which AUKEY has put into the KM-G3.
PRICING: You can find the AUKEY KM-G3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AUKEY KM-G3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $60 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The AUKEY KM-G3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £56 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [AUKEY KM-G3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [KM-G3 Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series