Hardware & Documentation
Here we have the optional rubber feet that have tape on them to stick to the left side panel's exterior for the horizontal layout orientation. There are also four fan screws, a standoff, PSU screws, HDD tray locking screws, and 2.5" drive and motherboard screws. The group at the bottom are used for 3.5" drive installation.
We also received a PCI-e riser cable inside of the cardboard box. This is the same model we got with the Core P3, and in this instance, it allows a standard sized card to fit inside of this thin chassis design.
Here we have four wire tie strips to help manage what wiring may be hanging loose inside of the Core G3. We also get a pair of dense foam pads to help support the video card in the horizontal orientation. The brackets are what mount to the motherboard tray, and are what supports the video card in the vertical orientation.
Thermaltake also ships the Core G3 with a full on manual. Inside, you will find what all of the parts are, how many you should have of each part. As you continue through the pages, it shows hot to install them all. Along with a step-by-step guide to installing all of your parts, there is excellent renderings and text to help explain the situations so that nobody should get stuck at any point of the build process.
PRICING: You can find the Thermaltake Core G3 Slim ATX Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Thermaltake Core G3 Slim ATX Chassis retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Thermaltake Core G3 Slim ATX Chassis retails for £62 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core G3 Slim ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core G3]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, step into the combat of a shinobi
- Google's game service lets you piggyback off streamers saves
- Qualcomm working on standalone wireless VR headsets
- NVIDIA's new Jetson Nano: entry-level AI computers costs $99
- Paramount wants to see cinemas play new movies at 120FPS
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms