Hardware & Documentation
Here we have the optional rubber feet that have tape on them to stick to the left side panel's exterior for the horizontal layout orientation. There are also four fan screws, a standoff, PSU screws, HDD tray locking screws, and 2.5" drive and motherboard screws. The group at the bottom are used for 3.5" drive installation.
We also received a PCI-e riser cable inside of the cardboard box. This is the same model we got with the Core P3, and in this instance, it allows a standard sized card to fit inside of this thin chassis design.
Here we have four wire tie strips to help manage what wiring may be hanging loose inside of the Core G3. We also get a pair of dense foam pads to help support the video card in the horizontal orientation. The brackets are what mount to the motherboard tray, and are what supports the video card in the vertical orientation.
Thermaltake also ships the Core G3 with a full on manual. Inside, you will find what all of the parts are, how many you should have of each part. As you continue through the pages, it shows hot to install them all. Along with a step-by-step guide to installing all of your parts, there is excellent renderings and text to help explain the situations so that nobody should get stuck at any point of the build process.
PRICING: You can find the Thermaltake Core G3 Slim ATX Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Thermaltake Core G3 Slim ATX Chassis retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Thermaltake Core G3 Slim ATX Chassis retails for £62 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core G3 Slim ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core G3]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy F rumors: March 2019, costs up to $1770
- Capcom may continue cloud-based Switch games
- Fire Emblem Heroes makes 72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue
- Obsidian excited about Game Pass, wants to redefine RPGs
- Xbox head: Streaming won't be best way to play for a while
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms