Version and / or Patch Used: Build 120
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark05/
3DMark05 is the latest version in the popular 3DMark "Gamers Benchmark" series. It includes a complete set of DX9 benchmarks which tests Shader Model 2.0 and higher.
For more information on the 3DMark05 benchmark, we recommend you read our preview here.
3DMark05 has always been more of a graphics benchmark than an overall system benchmark and as we can see not much separates all the settings. Even still, the 731MHz DDR @ 3-3-2-8 1T setting is able to edge in front at the low resolution with the 850MHz DDR @ 4-4-4-12 2T setting coming out just in front at the higher resolution.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 2 [The Modules]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Information]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 4 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark05 Professional]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 9 [Benchmarks - ScienceMark 2.0]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 10 [Benchmarks - MP3 Encoding]
- Corsair 5400UL - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series