We're now testing some new games, including Overwatch, which runs beautifully on mid-range hardware, and we're also running Battlefield 1 in 64-player multiplayer sessions. After testing various maps and methods, we are running an entire match of Overwatch (6v6) and a 5-minute round of 64-player Conquest mode in Battlefield 1.
After many hours of gaming - yeah, this job is pretty awesome - we found that there was a 3-6% variance in the minimum and average FPS. We could get this lower, but it would require magnitudes more time, and it would never get to 0-1%. This gives us the best of both worlds, as you can throw a 10% average mix onto the numbers, and still get a near accurate result for real-world testing - and not just the built-in benchmarks.
Battlefield 1 is the latest and greatest first-person shooter from EA DICE, powered by the incredibly beautiful and high-end Frostbite engine. It has DX11 and DX12 support, so we test both - it's one of the games we run in real-time 64-player multiplayer matches.
You can buy Battlefield 1 at Amazon.
Blizzard created one of the best team-based first-person shooters with Overwatch, which looks great and runs ridiculously smooth, even on lower-end hardware.
You can buy Overwatch at Amazon.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specs, Cooling Tech & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Testing Methodology & Test Setup Configuration]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks @ 1080p]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - DX12 & Real World Gaming]
- Page 7 [Performance Summary & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro under $12 USD & free shipping!
- AMD could secure up to 30% of the CPU market by Q4 2018
- GIGABYTE teases its AORUS RTX 2080 XTREME 8G graphics card
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 launches October 17 for $499-$599
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner