The exterior packaging is attractive, shiny, but at the same time very simple. On this side of the box, we find the EVGA name at the top, while the rest of the panel is taken up with a life-sized image of the left side of the DG-87 found inside of it.
Again, the EVGA name tops this panel as well and is followed by iconography. In the middle, we find five features listed, covering the K-Boost, optimal airflow path, cable management, the inclusion of USB3.1 Type-C, and the built-in fan controller.
On the back of the box, we see yet another life-sized image of the chassis. Rather than repeating the left side of the DG-87, this time, we see the right side of it on this panel.
The last of the exterior panels mimics its opposing side of the box at the top. However, when we move down the panel, things have been changed from its features to this specifications chart which covers only the DG-86 and the DG-87 which is inside of this box.
With such a large chassis and the weight associated with this case, the standard inner packaging would not have worked well at all. Since this chassis is heavy enough to destroy Styrofoam in transit, the chassis is protected with large, thick, high-density foam end caps. Under that, we find a cloth bag to protect the paint finishes, and it could also be used as a cover for dust prevention or traveling. Under the liner, there are layers of plastic found on the window and the mirrored side panel section, and even bits of tape to hold doors closed. This allows this enormous chassis to arrive at your door in perfect condition, as ours did.
PRICING: You can find the EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis retails for $275 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis retails for £238 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- Discord introduces Verified Servers
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard