With my new chart layout, the Archer C5400 sits right near the middle in LAN to LAN at 941 Mbps.
WAN throughput was again near the middle of the pack at 917 Mbps.
In 2.4GHz testing, the C5400 lands seven spots from the top at 234 Mbps on the 40MHz band and 124 Mbps on the 20MHz band.
5GHz performance can be a bit confusing with this chart, but the Archer C5400 lands right at 437 Mbps on the 80MHz while 20 and 40 reached 153 Mbps and 196 Mbps, respectively.
PRICING: You can find the TP-Link Archer C5400 802.11ac Wireless Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The TP-Link Archer C5400 802.11ac Wireless Router retails for $240 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The TP-Link Archer C5400 802.11ac Wireless Router retails for £350 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [Router Details]
- Page 3 [Management GUI Details and Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks- Wired, Wireless Throughput and Wireless Range]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – File Performance & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit