Physical Overview Continued
The camera does a decent job of capturing web images and video.
The texturing on the top and bottom of the device is unique and gives the Chromebook R11 a rugged look. A crisscross diamond pattern can be seen in close-up shots. It allows you to grip the device better.
Opening up the bottom of the unit was very easy. Inside the Chromebook R11 is a small PCB and an equal sized battery. The speakers and battery are large enough to produce solid results, and the PCB is highly integrated except for the wireless adapter. Acer is using Intel's Wireless-AC 7265NGW dual-band wireless adapter.
Both the integrated 16GB flash storage and 4GB of DDR3L are from SK Hynix. The H26M52103FMR is the 16GB e-NAND module, and the H5TC4G63CFR 4Gbit modules are used for DDR3L.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz