Physical Overview Continued
The camera does a decent job of capturing web images and video.
The texturing on the top and bottom of the device is unique and gives the Chromebook R11 a rugged look. A crisscross diamond pattern can be seen in close-up shots. It allows you to grip the device better.
Opening up the bottom of the unit was very easy. Inside the Chromebook R11 is a small PCB and an equal sized battery. The speakers and battery are large enough to produce solid results, and the PCB is highly integrated except for the wireless adapter. Acer is using Intel's Wireless-AC 7265NGW dual-band wireless adapter.
Both the integrated 16GB flash storage and 4GB of DDR3L are from SK Hynix. The H26M52103FMR is the 16GB e-NAND module, and the H5TC4G63CFR 4Gbit modules are used for DDR3L.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit