Physical Overview Continued
The camera does a decent job of capturing web images and video.
The texturing on the top and bottom of the device is unique and gives the Chromebook R11 a rugged look. A crisscross diamond pattern can be seen in close-up shots. It allows you to grip the device better.
Opening up the bottom of the unit was very easy. Inside the Chromebook R11 is a small PCB and an equal sized battery. The speakers and battery are large enough to produce solid results, and the PCB is highly integrated except for the wireless adapter. Acer is using Intel's Wireless-AC 7265NGW dual-band wireless adapter.
Both the integrated 16GB flash storage and 4GB of DDR3L are from SK Hynix. The H26M52103FMR is the 16GB e-NAND module, and the H5TC4G63CFR 4Gbit modules are used for DDR3L.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series