ASUS's UEFI on the X99-Deluxe II has tons of options. I feel that the UEFI is a mix between the UEFI of ASUS ROG X99 motherboards and ASUS's main series of X99 motherboards, it has the aesthetic appeal of ASUS's normal X99 UEFI with some of the features of ASUS's ROG motherboards such as Tweaker's Paradise.
Overall the UEFI has everything you need to fully tweak and tune your system, including excellent fan control options. The only thing missing is the ability to fully control the RGB LEDs.
ASUS includes a multitude of software applications including TurboLAN, AURA (RGB control), HyStream, HomeCloud, ASUS WebStorage, EZ Update, TurboV Core, ASUS's all-in-one application that includes (DIP5, TPU, TurboApp, EPU, Fan Xpert3, DIGI+Power Control, PC Cleaner, Ai Charger+, USB 3.1 Boost, KeyExpress, System Information, MoboConnext, USB BIOS Flashback, Push Notifications, and much more).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X99-Deluxe II Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS X99-Deluxe II Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS X99-Deluxe II Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]