IOMeter – Sequential Performance with QD
Sequential performance for the IronWolf started out at 190 MB/s at QD1 and ramped to a peak of 225 MB/s at QD32.
As for write performance, QD1 showed solid performance at 210 MB/s, while moving through to QD32 the IronWolf produced 200 MB/s.
Read latency put the IronWolf a touch below the Enterprise Capacity.
Write latency was the highest of the three Seagate solutions.
PRICING: You can find the Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD retails for $449 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD retails for £399 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – Sequential Performance & Latency]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Workloads]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]