IOMeter – Sequential Performance with QD
Sequential performance for the IronWolf started out at 190 MB/s at QD1 and ramped to a peak of 225 MB/s at QD32.
As for write performance, QD1 showed solid performance at 210 MB/s, while moving through to QD32 the IronWolf produced 200 MB/s.
Read latency put the IronWolf a touch below the Enterprise Capacity.
Write latency was the highest of the three Seagate solutions.
PRICING: You can find the Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD retails for $449 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD retails for £399 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks – 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks – Sequential Performance & Latency]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks – Workloads]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- Ghost Recon Wildlands adds permadeath with 'Ghost Mode'
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit