Case Build & Finished Product
Exactly not one thing has changed when looking at the Cullinan from the front, and we like this a lot. When it gets powered, things do change a bit, but for now, all there is to see is the darkened reflection of the glass panel.
We did move the rear fan to the top to show off spacing as we installed the AIO in its place. The rest of the build is roomy and clean, everything we expected since we already did this once and saw the results.
The dust shield was tough to install, and left the metal bowing out away from the case. The card does fit, but it seems we struggled more with this chassis than in the AI Crystal. The PSU fit the best of it all, as it slid right into place and is easy screwed into place from this side.
Behind the motherboard tray, we were able to make the necessary runs of wiring, with wire tie points in proximity to our needs. Wiring can block the HDD cage, but otherwise, the room at the bottom is plenty to hide everything else you do not want to be seen.
With the Cullinan back to the way we got it from the box, just now with hardware inside, things to not change that much in appearance. If not for the brightness of the photo booth, you do not see much of anything inside of the chassis, behind the tinted glass side panel.
Rosewill uses blue LEDs in these fans, much like what a TB Vegas fan will produce, but sadly, only when the fan controller is set to the H mode. We can slightly see the Zotac and Corsair LED lighting behind the panel, and as for the power LED, it is blue, while the HDD activity LED is red.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age breaks 1 million sales
- Square Enix explains why it cut off Hitman dev
- ThinkPad Black Friday sale has a giant 35% off coupon
- Nintendo Switch drives Gamestop hardware sales
- Tencent will publish PUBG in China
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ