Rosewill Cullinan Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the Cullinan consists of a dark tinted tempered glass panel set inside of a thin plastic bezel which surrounds it. The fan at the top is slightly visible, and the same for the Rosewill name at the bottom of the glass.
The front I/O panel delivered a fan controller at the left, followed by the HD Audio ports and the ringed power button. The ringed reset button offer HDD activity around it, and off to the right are the USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
The top of the chassis is made of steel, and the majority of it has been inset to allow for fan mounting. On top of that area, there is a magnetic dust filter in place at this time.
Along the front edge, many slits allow air into the chassis and the intake fans behind the glass. The side panel is made entirely of tinted tempered glass as the sticker suggests. Four thumbscrews hold this panel onto the chassis, and the lines are square and tight around it.
At the top, we find a pair of knockouts for external water cooling. We then see the rear I/O area and exhaust fan location. Following that, we next run into the seven externally secured expansion slots, and the large area at the bottom to house a PSU.
The right side of the chassis is just like the left side. There is ventilation along the front edge, and we see the sticker and four thumbscrews found on the side glass panel.
Even when it comes to the bottom of the Cullinan, it is identical to the AI Crystal design. Chunky feet with rubber pads offer support for the mid-tower, and there is a dust filter found under the PSU. While most things use rivets to be held into place, one wall of the HDD cage is removable via screws, and we also find grommets to mount an HDD right to the floor from here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower