Case Build & Finished Product
Nothing has changed up front, as far as our view is concerned. Since there are no bays available in this design, no ODD or card reader will be disrupting the sleek and simplistic nature of aesthetic appeal the tinted glass offers.
Inside of the chassis all of our gear fit without a single issue, and on top of that, there is a lot of room left for expansion. There is a good amount of room across the top for the addition of a radiator before the motherboard becomes an issue. As for the front, the PSU cover limits thickness on longer radiators, but using a shorter one higher in the chassis, you have no limitation on its thickness.
The dust shield needed some force to install correctly, but we eventually won that battle. Otherwise, the card aligns well with the slots, and the screws went right in to secure it. No issues were found when the PSU was mounted either, everything here falls right into place.
Between the PSU cover offering a lot of space for additional wiring, and the layout of the AI Crystal, keeping wiring out of view from the side glass panel is easy. We did need to grab a longer SATA cable to make the distance, bit otherwise we are pleased with the simplicity of the wiring within this chassis.
There is just a hint of the system inside of the AI Crystal from this angle, and without any lighting on the back side from inside of the chassis, wiring, and views of the SSD are muted quite a bit, but are just slightly visible.
Once we added power to the Anidees AI Crystal, we could easily see the white LEDs showing through the front bezel. We can also see the Zotac and Corsair logos lit with white LEDs as well as the rear fan through the side. This is also a chassis that screams for the use of LED light strips, and with such products, you can easily brighten the interior, affording a much better view of the hardware inside of it.
PRICING: You can find the Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $140 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £130 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard