Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis
The AI Crystal is nearly all glass from top to bottom, and from side to side. There is only the thinnest bit of plastic used to surround the glass insert and gives it a place to sit and reflect, as we can barely see the fans through the tinted panel of tempered glass.
The front I/O panel is found at the top of the chassis and offers the full assortment of features. From the left edge, we start with the three-step fan controller, HD Audio jacks, and in the middle is the square power button ringed with a LED. We then run into the reset button which is ringed by the HDD activity LED, and then we see a pair of USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports on the right.
The top of the AI Crystal is steel which has been painted black. There is also a removable dust filter which is magnetically attached. This simplifies fan mounting in this area, as well as making it easy to remove for cleaning.
The majority of the left side of the chassis is covered with the tempered glass panel, held in with a thumbscrew at each corner. Along the front edge of the chassis is a column of vents, which allows the fans in the front of the chassis a way to intake airflow into that area.
Around the back of the AI Crystal, we find a pair of knockouts at the top for external cooling usage. Those are followed by the rear I/O area and the adjustable rear exhaust location. Seven expansion slots are then located; they are externally mounted and use a plate to the right to help hold the cards in place, leaving room at the bottom for the PSU.
The right side of the chassis is a mirror image of what we saw on the other side, just that here we find no sticker denoting the tempered treatment of the glass panel. In a dark room, not much will be visible, but with the lights of our booth, you will be able to see wiring and stickers on the SSDs.
Laying the chassis on its back exposes the bottom of the chassis. There is a dust filter at the back covering the PSU intake, found between chunky plastic feet with rubber pads on them. Near the front, we find the same feet used, but there are also screws to lock in the HDD rack, as well as grommets to allow mounting of a 3.5" drive to the floor.
PRICING: You can find the Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $140 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £130 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Bizarre horror game Agony delayed
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit