CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks
AIDA64 AES and HASH
PCMark8 Home Test
3DMark: Cloud Gate
3DMark: Fire Strike
GIGABYTE's X150M-Pro ECC performs as I would expect from a basic C232 chipset motherboard when using the same Xeon I used on other C232/236 motherboards. Overall performance is strong, and there does not seem to be any areas where the motherboard bottlenecks or slows down system performance.
Some motherboard reviews put a lot of weight into motherboard CPU, memory, and GPU benchmarks, but for me, CPU, memory, and GPU benchmarks on motherboards should be more about finding anomalies, and I do that at standard settings (4.5G in graphs).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X150M-PRO ECC Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X150M-Pro ECC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and ECC Memory]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]