X150M-PRO ECC Circuit Analysis Continued
GIGABYTE is using the ALC892 audio codec along with multiple Nichicon Gold series electrolytic audio capacitors and a PCB divide. The PCB divide is illuminated by ten yellow LEDs; you can turn them off through the BIOS.
An Intel i219LM is being used for the 1Gbit Intel NIC. The "LM" version of this chip is being used instead of the "V" version since this is a workstation-class product.
An ASMedia ASM108X series PCI-E to PCI bridge is used. It takes a single PCI-E 3.0 lane from the PCH and turns it into two PCI slots for legacy devices. Three EtronTech EJ178V are used as PCI-E 3.0 quick switches to move around High-Speed IO (HSIO) bandwidth to accommodate M.2 slot and SATA port switching.
An iTE IT8628E is used as the primary SuperIO chip on the X150M-PRO ECC. Its job is to monitor the system's fan, temperature, and voltage as well as provide PS/2 on the rear IO. It also should be in charge of the COM and LPT headers. To my surprise, I found that the X150M-PRO ECC uses two 64Mbit BIOS ROMs for DualBIOS.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for $119 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard retails for £87 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series