Benchmarks – SMB Workloads
RAID 0 showed solid performance at QD8 for database, after that the 682 seemed to get erratic. Peak IOPS landed at 4400 at QD8. File and Email server both scaled quite well to QD64 with Web server scaling the entire length of testing.
Database again excelled reaching near 7000 IOPS through QD8, then suffered the same drop in performance. File, Email, and Web Servers scaled linearly through testing and Workstation appeared to neither gain or lose performance.
RAID 6 showed some solid gains for Web Server, just past 2500 IOPS at QD128.
RAID 10 again had a solid performance run for Web Server inching closer to 3500 IOPs while Workstation came out of its shell reaching very close to 2100 IOPs at QD32.
PRICING: You can find the QNAP TVS-682 (Core i3-6100) 4+2 Bay Turbo vNAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The QNAP TVS-682 (Core i3-6100) 4+2 Bay Turbo vNAS retails for $1299 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The QNAP TVS-682 (Core i3-6100) 4+2 Bay Turbo vNAS retails for £1126 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit