Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
On a thin cardboard sleeve which covers the main box, Logitech displays information for the customers to see. The front panel is used to display the G900 Chaos Spectrum naming across the top, a very large image of the mouse inside of the box, and the Logitech G naming at the bottom.
The bottom of the box is also covered by that same sleeve, and this time tells us a bit about the product. The contents, requirements, technical information, and even warranty coverage are all discussed here.
The last panel of that sleeve to house any information is found on the back. We see that the 1ms report rate is noted, the use of the PMW3366 sensor, and the ambidextrous design of the G900.
Removing the sleeve, we find this highly textured black box, sporting a bright blue trim line around its edges. This coloring also matches the naming on the top of it, and this opens like a watch box, you lift from the front to display what is inside.
Opening the lid exposes the G900 Chaos Spectrum so you can take it all in visually. The mouse is resting in the center, and it cannot move due to the angles insert aligning with the top, which keeps the G900 right here during its trip to your doorstep. The high-end packaging starts right out of the gate, making you feel like you have purchased something special.
Under the mouse, there are a few things that we found. First, we found the black braided cable for use in wired mode, or to charge the battery for wireless use. The standard USB 2.0 end connects to the PC and has a Ferrite choke in place. The strangely shaped end with the mini-HDMI connection is used to connect to the mouse, or can also be connected to the wireless range extender.
There is also a small case in the bottom of the box, and it contains everything that goes along with the G900 Chaos Spectrum. In it, you will find a pair of buttons for use on the right side of the mouse, there is the Mini-USB dongle for wireless transmission stuck inside of the wireless range extender, and we also get a cover plate for the left side of the mouse.
The manual to the left shows all the parts you should locate in the box, right on the cover. Once unfolded, it shows both methods of connectivity, points out the power switch, addressed how to move the buttons, and also shows off the battery LED to know when you are down on power. The smaller insert covers all of the things you can and cannot do with this mouse, and also gives details on the two-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse retails for $144 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse retails for £120 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G900 Chaos Spectrum]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM