Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
With a shiny logo to the left of the rest of the flat black box, we are shown quite a bit on the front. At the top right side, we see mentions of the LED backlighting, as well as the Cherry MX Brown switches. The bulk of the panel displays the company's name, the PRIME 13 moniker of the keyboard, and that this is a high-performance mechanical keyboard built with a US layout.
Both long sides of the box are identical, and both will display the Das Keyboard name and logo to the left. Following that up, we find the PRIME 13 naming and again that this is a high-performance mechanical keyboard.
The same information is found on this smaller end of the box. Just more of the gray text offering the company and products name.
The other smaller end of the box is just black, aside from this white section to the right. In this area, Das Keyboard delivers the DKP13 model number, shows the layout with the US after it, as well of the mention to the Brown switches used. This is also where the serial number is presented for easy access to it for reference.
The back panel lists a group of features off to the left side, and also presents four of them via icons in the middle. Below this, you will find the system requirements, warranty, and contents for this product, while the bottom repeats the key features in many languages.
Upon opening the box, we find the PRIME 13 wrapped in plastic to protect the finishes. Cardboard surrounds the keyboard and centers it to ensure there is no major damage during transport. The cable is bundled in the back, under the flaps, and there is also a bit of paperwork under the keyboard to locate.
This single page insert is what you will find for literature's sake. Installation could not be easier, just plug and play. There is also mention of NKRO support, enabled via the Function key and F12. If you need support, there is an address provided, and you can also win free goodies, following the instructions at the bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series