Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
With a shiny logo to the left of the rest of the flat black box, we are shown quite a bit on the front. At the top right side, we see mentions of the LED backlighting, as well as the Cherry MX Brown switches. The bulk of the panel displays the company's name, the PRIME 13 moniker of the keyboard, and that this is a high-performance mechanical keyboard built with a US layout.
Both long sides of the box are identical, and both will display the Das Keyboard name and logo to the left. Following that up, we find the PRIME 13 naming and again that this is a high-performance mechanical keyboard.
The same information is found on this smaller end of the box. Just more of the gray text offering the company and products name.
The other smaller end of the box is just black, aside from this white section to the right. In this area, Das Keyboard delivers the DKP13 model number, shows the layout with the US after it, as well of the mention to the Brown switches used. This is also where the serial number is presented for easy access to it for reference.
The back panel lists a group of features off to the left side, and also presents four of them via icons in the middle. Below this, you will find the system requirements, warranty, and contents for this product, while the bottom repeats the key features in many languages.
Upon opening the box, we find the PRIME 13 wrapped in plastic to protect the finishes. Cardboard surrounds the keyboard and centers it to ensure there is no major damage during transport. The cable is bundled in the back, under the flaps, and there is also a bit of paperwork under the keyboard to locate.
This single page insert is what you will find for literature's sake. Installation could not be easier, just plug and play. There is also mention of NKRO support, enabled via the Function key and F12. If you need support, there is an address provided, and you can also win free goodies, following the instructions at the bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz