Tesoro Gram Spectrum Continued
On the command keys, we find four of the secondary keys on the right third of the keyboard. On the Pause key, you can swap between Game and PC modes, the Insert key will set 6 key rollover, the Home key will turn on the on-the-fly Macro record function, and the Delete key will set the Gram Spectrum into NKRO mode.
The arrows also see double duty. Using the up and down arrows, you can adjust the LED intensity from off, to 25, 50, 75, and 100 percent. Using the left and right arrows will cycle through the LED modes, and these are the default of a solid color, trigger, ripple, firework, radiation, breathing, wave, and spectrum.
Even with the feet extended at the back, offering up a better angle of attack to the 6.2mm tall keycaps, it is hard not to see just how thin the entire design is.
The lower section of the frame, once the keyboard is flipped on its face, we see it is almost entirely flat. There are large triangular feet at each of the corners, and the product sticker is somewhat inset, and the wide feet are inset as well. This leaves a flat textured surface, and along the front is the edge of the steel plate wrapping over the base.
The ends of the flip out feet are rubberized, and these are some of the widest feet we have ever seen. After a little effort getting the feet to flip out, they do angle to the back enough that they should not cause issues, but there is not a solidly locked position. If you were to scoot this keyboard, the feet will easily collapse.
PRICING: You can find the Tesoro Gram Spectrum Gaming Mechanical Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tesoro Gram Spectrum Gaming Mechanical Keyboard retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Tesoro Gram Spectrum Gaming Mechanical Keyboard retails for £65 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Blu-ray giveaway
- Street Fighter is getting a live-action TV show
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit