Tesoro Gram Spectrum Continued
On the command keys, we find four of the secondary keys on the right third of the keyboard. On the Pause key, you can swap between Game and PC modes, the Insert key will set 6 key rollover, the Home key will turn on the on-the-fly Macro record function, and the Delete key will set the Gram Spectrum into NKRO mode.
The arrows also see double duty. Using the up and down arrows, you can adjust the LED intensity from off, to 25, 50, 75, and 100 percent. Using the left and right arrows will cycle through the LED modes, and these are the default of a solid color, trigger, ripple, firework, radiation, breathing, wave, and spectrum.
Even with the feet extended at the back, offering up a better angle of attack to the 6.2mm tall keycaps, it is hard not to see just how thin the entire design is.
The lower section of the frame, once the keyboard is flipped on its face, we see it is almost entirely flat. There are large triangular feet at each of the corners, and the product sticker is somewhat inset, and the wide feet are inset as well. This leaves a flat textured surface, and along the front is the edge of the steel plate wrapping over the base.
The ends of the flip out feet are rubberized, and these are some of the widest feet we have ever seen. After a little effort getting the feet to flip out, they do angle to the back enough that they should not cause issues, but there is not a solidly locked position. If you were to scoot this keyboard, the feet will easily collapse.
PRICING: You can find the Tesoro Gram Spectrum Gaming Mechanical Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tesoro Gram Spectrum Gaming Mechanical Keyboard retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Tesoro Gram Spectrum Gaming Mechanical Keyboard retails for £65 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit