The EPIC Real Leather Gaming Chair that noblechairs sent me arrived in the black/white/red style, which I fell in love with. It looks awesome, feels and looks premium, and oozes style and comfort.
The white leather strip that runs up either side of the chair looks great, with red being used sparingly instead of copiously. The head rest pillow is unbelievably soft - so much so that I would point it out to my friends and family, saying they "had to try it, it's so soft!" - it really is ridiculously luscious.
On the seat itself, noblechairs has placed a debossed crown logo on the headrest, while there's an aluminum emblem with "relief lettering" on the backrest.
The right side of the chair itself features a red leather segment with golden logo embroidery which screams quality and prestige. It feels like the EPIC Real Leather Gaming Chair has been pulled out of a Ferrari or Lamborghini.
noblechairs goes into an incredible amount of detail with its EPIC Real Leather Gaming Chair, with the company explaining on its website that real leather is "the most premium material that can be chosen for seating furniture covering." And that "nothing possesses superior breathability than genuine leather and, next to its suburb quality, the material intrigues with an optically brilliant, even surface texture".
Whoever wrote this, needs a raise - but it's all true, and you'll feel it when you sit on the chair itself.
The company explains that the EPIC Real Leather Gaming Chair has "real leather is exceedingly durable, easy to clean in case of accidental smudging, UV-resistant, insensitive to moisture as well as aging and temperature resistant, and thus it stands unrivaled above all substitute materials regarding its properties." The rear of the backrest features a 100% vegan highest-grade PU imitation leather cover.
Similar as in sports cars, the leather used by noblechairs with its strength of 1.5 millimeters is at least 25% thicker and therefore considerably more durable compared to conventional gaming chairs.
- Premium design
- Precious real leather cover
- Comfortable & breathable cold foam upholstery
- 4D armrests with soft cushioning
- Safety class 4 gas lift
- Advanced rocking mechanism up to 11°
- 60 millimeter casters for both soft and hard floors
- 2 pillows included (neck pillow + lumbar pillow)
- Reinforced outer packaging
- Steel (frame)
- Aluminium (five-star base, emblem)
- Cold foam (upholstery)
- Genuine leather (front & side-rail cover)
- PU faux leather (back cover)
- Nylon / Polyurethane (casters)
- Polyurethane (armrests)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit