Some may recall NZXT as a company that makes gaming cases for those who don't really want to do their own mods to their enclosure. With some pretty futuristic moldings on the front bezel, they generally stand out in a crowd.
This time around, however, the folks at NZXT are looking for something that still appeals to those who want an interesting look, but also has a more docile overall appearance. This doesn't mean that the case is automatically a dud, only that it doesn't glare at you with a robotic or alien face.
So lets take a little closer look at the latest enclosure to wear the NZXT moniker, the Trinity. We'll look at features, cooling potential and ease of use to help you make an informed buying decision.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- NZXT Trinity - Page 1 [Introduction]
- NZXT Trinity - Page 2 [Exterior]
- NZXT Trinity - Page 3 [Interior]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit