Hardware & Documentation
The provided screws allow you to mount the motherboard and 2.5" drives with the groups of screws at the top. Corsair also sends eight long fan screws, as well as twelve short fan screws, so that you can easily load up the optional fan locations.
Beyond the four types of screws, this is the rest of what you are offered for hardware. There are five wire zip-ties to help aid in wire management if you are that worried about something you will never see. We are also sent an extra standoff. This is because the center one installed in the motherboard tray is a stud to help mount the motherboard, but it can be replaced with this one.
The manual is filled with a bunch of helpful information. Not only do you gain access to a parts list, and get taken on a step-by-step instruction guide to system completion, it is done well and will easy anyone into a clean looking finished product. We did notice the wiring in the manual does not match the chassis, as they list there should have been an HDD activity cable, but with no HDD activity LED present, the extra wire is connected to the back of the LED switch. The smaller insert that Corsair offers will tell you what problems are covered and if you have a chance to RMA the product because of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard