Hardware & Documentation
The provided screws allow you to mount the motherboard and 2.5" drives with the groups of screws at the top. Corsair also sends eight long fan screws, as well as twelve short fan screws, so that you can easily load up the optional fan locations.
Beyond the four types of screws, this is the rest of what you are offered for hardware. There are five wire zip-ties to help aid in wire management if you are that worried about something you will never see. We are also sent an extra standoff. This is because the center one installed in the motherboard tray is a stud to help mount the motherboard, but it can be replaced with this one.
The manual is filled with a bunch of helpful information. Not only do you gain access to a parts list, and get taken on a step-by-step instruction guide to system completion, it is done well and will easy anyone into a clean looking finished product. We did notice the wiring in the manual does not match the chassis, as they list there should have been an HDD activity cable, but with no HDD activity LED present, the extra wire is connected to the back of the LED switch. The smaller insert that Corsair offers will tell you what problems are covered and if you have a chance to RMA the product because of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bungie is satisfied with Destiny 2 even if Activision isn't
- Microsoft vows to fix Windows Store for better PC gaming
- GIVEAWAY: Two awesome Antec chassis prize packs up for grabs
- Everything you need for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Ronald McDonald 'will not' be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch