Inside the MasterCase Pro 3 Continued
The back portion of that mid-plate delivers two more locations for SSDs, and two trays are provided there for this. To the right of them is a decent sized hole with a grommet, which allows for wiring or tubing to pass through this part of the chassis.
Below the mid-plate, at the back, we find room for the PSU to be installed. The bends of the steel components block entry from either side and is why there is the PSU bracket out back. The ventilation is long and makes it easier on longer PSUs to be installed, and they will rest on the four rubber pads to isolate vibrations and noise.
The back of the chassis is where the second 140mm fan is located, and it can be adjusted higher than it is installed now. We also see thumbscrews holding in the slot covers, and the lowest one is made for cord-tending, not to be populated with a card.
Cooler Master offers hook and loop straps to tend to the wiring behind the tray, and there is at minimum 20mm of room to do this. You can install an SSD tray below the access hole, and nearly the entire left edge is open behind that removable mounting rail.
With no USB 2.0 support, the front I/O wiring is condensed. There are thin wires for the lighting and switches in the panel; there are a thick HD Audio cable and a native USB 3.0 connection. We do prefer it all to be black, but the short section of the HD Audio cable will not be that distracting when wired onto the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz