Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
ROCCAT sticks with the black packaging and bright blue accent stripes to accent the features along the left side. A large image of the Nyth is off to the right with a notation that this has 3D Print support. Along the bottom, we see a case full of goodies to work on the Nyth, and also there are notifications for the ROCCAT Talk, FX, MMO approval, MOBA approval, and AlienFX as well.
With two magnets used to hold the front cover closed, once released, they exposed the Nyth and a right side plate held in place by clear plastic. Inside of the cover, there is an image of the included bits and the Nyth with the line "Build Your Victory". Further down, you will also find the Future Ready Philosophy that went into making the Nyth a reality.
The right side of the box is angled toward the front panel and shows the ROCCAT name and logo across it. There is the bright blue area alluding to the front cover opening there, and we also are given the product name and ROCCAT address to read up on the Nyth.
The features listed on the back are repeated from the front, but this time around the Nyth image, five important things are being pointed out as well. All of the features are listed in the middle in text form, repeated in French, and at the bottom are condensed versions in other languages.
The last panel offers features with explanations and images to go along with them. Here ROCCAT covers the modular thumb zone, the swap-out grips on the right side, and the ROCCAT SWARM software that affords finite control and options that just don't quit.
While our sample was shipped inside of another box protecting it very well, in case someone wanted to drop the box or use it as a step, ROCCAT's inner packaging goes to work. This is why they raise the sides of the lower tray, mold the mouse into the top to keep it in one place, and sandwich it all together. Our Nyth took well to its travels and arrived in perfect condition without a single blemish.
Under the inner plastic packaging, this blue and black case is shipped. The ROCCAT name and logo is inset and shiny, playing against the flat surface the rest of the black plastic is made of. Adding style to it, as this will likely sit on the desk, the bright blue inserts is at least attractive to look at.
On the inside of the case, we find blank space for the twelve buttons already on the Nyth. There is the option to use two switch buttons, grouping controls, and there is an angled set of twelve buttons which allow you to feel your way around easier. There are plates to blank out rows of switches if desired, and there is also the optional right side to the Nyth that is stored in here.
As for literature, we are given a quick start guide. It is simplistic, covering how to connect the mouse and then where to go for the software, but that is about it. There is also some disposal information for particular regions of the globe, and ROCCAT also sends a sheet with three stickers.
PRICING: You can find the ROCCAT Nyth Modular MMO Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ROCCAT Nyth Modular MMO Gaming Mouse retails for $87 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ROCCAT Nyth Modular MMO Gaming Mouse retails for £50 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit