Dream Machines DM1 Pro S Gaming Mouse
Our first glance at the DM1 Pro S is the left side of it, and we find a few things to discuss. The lower section is concave and fits the thumb well, with a pair of buttons located where the two sections of the mouse meet. We also see a gentle curve that is nearer the back of the mouse, leaving the front with a flatter feel, and the curve fitting nicely in the palm of your hand.
Looking at the top edge, we see that the shape is shifted ever so slightly to the right side. On our sample, the top of the mouse is coated with this matte finish, but both it and the glossy version offers the DM logo on the heel as we see it here.
The right side of the mouse offers the same body line we saw on the left side, but this time, there are no buttons to be had. This side is also concaved as it gets near the bottom and makes lifting this mouse easy and comfortable to do.
At the front, we see that the USB cable emanated from the center of the mouse. Above that, we find a center section that separates the main buttons, but they are smoothly rolled over at the edge, with no oddities in design to make even the largest hands uncomfortable trying to use this mouse.
At the top, between the main buttons, we find the rubberized scroll wheel, with a clear plastic center, allowing LED lights to illuminate it. Behind that is a shield shaped button, and this is how you address the DPI selection.
Inside of the red and black braided covering applied to the 1.8 meters of cable is a standard rubberized cable. Dream Machines has added a Ferrite Choke to the end of the line before you get to the gold-plated USB connection. To keep it from damaging the mouse in shipping, and to aid in travels later, the DM1 Pro S also comes with a cap for the connection.
Under the DM1 Pro S, we see three large feet used to allow this mouse to glide effortlessly across any surface. They are shiny in this image, as they also use a plastic covering to protect the factory installed feet, so they are untouched until you get this mouse. There is a large sticker near the front of the mouse, and just below that we find the eye of this mouse is centered in its design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower