PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD
Retail packaging features an image of the enclosed SSD on the front of the box. The front of the packaging advertises the enclosed drive's capacity, three-year warranty, and included Acronis migration software.
The rear of the packaging lists the drive's sequential performance specifications, MTBF rating of two million hours, included accessories, and various bits of relevant information.
Inside the packaging is the drive itself, a stick-on plastic spacer, and a printed user guide that includes an Acronis key.
The top of the drive's black aluminum snap-together enclosure is covered with an attractive label that has a carbon fiber look to it.
The back half of the drive's enclosure features a manufacturer's label listing the particulars of the drive.
The PCB snaps into place onto the top half of the drive's enclosure.
This half of the PCB houses the drive's Phison S10 controller, eight 64GB 15nm Toshiba planar TLC flash packages, and a single Kingston branded 512MB DDR3 1600MHz cache package.
This side of the PCB is devoid of components.
A detailed view of the Phison PS3110-S10-X quad-core eight-channel SATA III controller that powers the CS1311.
A detailed view of one of the drive's eight 64GB Toshiba 15mn TLC TSOP flash packages.
A detailed view of the drive's Kingston branded 512MB DDR3 1600MHz cache package.
PRICING: You can find the PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD retails for $120 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD retails for £98 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks – ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks – CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace-Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – Max IOPS, Disk Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus will rock NVIDIA RTX real-time raytracing tech
- Fortnite made $126m on PC last month, PUBG made $103m
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered ships WITHOUT multiplayer?!
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit