PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD
Retail packaging features an image of the enclosed SSD on the front of the box. The front of the packaging advertises the enclosed drive's capacity, three-year warranty, and included Acronis migration software.
The rear of the packaging lists the drive's sequential performance specifications, MTBF rating of two million hours, included accessories, and various bits of relevant information.
Inside the packaging is the drive itself, a stick-on plastic spacer, and a printed user guide that includes an Acronis key.
The top of the drive's black aluminum snap-together enclosure is covered with an attractive label that has a carbon fiber look to it.
The back half of the drive's enclosure features a manufacturer's label listing the particulars of the drive.
The PCB snaps into place onto the top half of the drive's enclosure.
This half of the PCB houses the drive's Phison S10 controller, eight 64GB 15nm Toshiba planar TLC flash packages, and a single Kingston branded 512MB DDR3 1600MHz cache package.
This side of the PCB is devoid of components.
A detailed view of the Phison PS3110-S10-X quad-core eight-channel SATA III controller that powers the CS1311.
A detailed view of one of the drive's eight 64GB Toshiba 15mn TLC TSOP flash packages.
A detailed view of the drive's Kingston branded 512MB DDR3 1600MHz cache package.
PRICING: You can find the PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD retails for $120 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD retails for £98 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks – ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks – CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace-Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – Max IOPS, Disk Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced