Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The front of the packaging shows off the Hermes RGB with a large image of it taking up most of this panel. To the right, using a white background, Gamdias shows off features like RGB lighting, Macro play, a 32-bit ARM processor, and the use of HERA software to control it.
Both of the small ends of the packaging are identical. They simply offer a black panel broken up with the white Zeus logos on either end.
One of the longer sides starts with an image of the Hermes, just to the left of what we see here. As we move from left to right, we see icons for the switches, programmable Macro keys, the MCU, the profiles, and that the Hermes RGB is backlit.
The other longer side panel offers a view of the HERA software to start things off and then moves into various features found within. This covers the customization, on-the-fly profile switching, and many other features it brings.
The back is used to repeat a lot of what we already discussed, but this time in various languages to cover their markets. To the right, we find a specifications chart, with the system requirements and package contents listed below that.
Inside of the box, we found the Hermes wrapped in a thin foam envelope for protection. The cable is bound and inside of a cardboard section at the back of the box, while the literature and extras are packaged below the keyboard. As for this specific Hermes RGB, it took the ride well and is in terrific condition to be reviewed.
The quick installation guide, stickers, and the orange key puller is what we found inside of the box with the keyboard. As for the guide, it just covers the basics and shows how to connect the keyboard and that you need the HERA software to take full control of the options.
PRICING: You can find the GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $87 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit