Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The front of the packaging shows off the Hermes RGB with a large image of it taking up most of this panel. To the right, using a white background, Gamdias shows off features like RGB lighting, Macro play, a 32-bit ARM processor, and the use of HERA software to control it.
Both of the small ends of the packaging are identical. They simply offer a black panel broken up with the white Zeus logos on either end.
One of the longer sides starts with an image of the Hermes, just to the left of what we see here. As we move from left to right, we see icons for the switches, programmable Macro keys, the MCU, the profiles, and that the Hermes RGB is backlit.
The other longer side panel offers a view of the HERA software to start things off and then moves into various features found within. This covers the customization, on-the-fly profile switching, and many other features it brings.
The back is used to repeat a lot of what we already discussed, but this time in various languages to cover their markets. To the right, we find a specifications chart, with the system requirements and package contents listed below that.
Inside of the box, we found the Hermes wrapped in a thin foam envelope for protection. The cable is bound and inside of a cardboard section at the back of the box, while the literature and extras are packaged below the keyboard. As for this specific Hermes RGB, it took the ride well and is in terrific condition to be reviewed.
The quick installation guide, stickers, and the orange key puller is what we found inside of the box with the keyboard. As for the guide, it just covers the basics and shows how to connect the keyboard and that you need the HERA software to take full control of the options.
PRICING: You can find the GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $87 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's next-gen RTX server pods pack 1280 Turing GPUs
- Google's console-killer Stadia wages war on the industry
- Google's Stadia changes gaming forever
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms