Benchmarks – SMB Workloads
Starting off workload performance, I set up the AS6208T in a RAID 0 array and connected to it via iSCSI. As you can see, database pulled the most performance nearing 6000 IOPS at QD4, while many of the other workloads showed steady performance throughout testing around 1000 IOPS.
RAID 5 was more of the same as the 6208T excelled at QD4 in database towards 5600 IOPS.
RAID 6 showed some good scaling in database all the way to QD4 after which the NAS appeared to drop off.
Diving into RAID 10, this was the most impressive set of testing for the AS6208T as it was able to reach a peak of 4500 IOPs in database and close to or a touch over 1000 IOPS for the rest of the workloads.
PRICING: You can find the ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS retails for $1001 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit