Hardware & Documentation
As part of the hardware shipped with the Ostrog ADV, we find a set of four long screws to be used for mounting a fan on the floor of the chassis. There are also five hex-head screws, but only four are used for mounting the PSU. Keeping things simple, they opted to use M3 screws for mounting 2.5" drives as well as the motherboard to help eliminate potential issues. We also find that this chassis ships with a motherboard post speaker, placed in the middle of this photo.
To maintain the wiring, wherever it is you want to run it, Enermax provides us with ten zip-ties. They also provided us with two larger and two smaller hook and loop straps. These can be used anywhere to bundle wires together, like those for the GPU, or bulky runs behind the motherboard tray where tie points do not exist.
The Ostrog ADV also comes with a user's manual. This is written in a few languages, and due to the amount of detail contained inside, ends up being rather thick. Starting off with a parts list, and taking the build step-by-step allows even the most novice of builders to complete the task.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Ostrog ADV LED Gaming Fortress Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ostrog ADV]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam