Hardware & Documentation
As part of the hardware shipped with the Ostrog ADV, we find a set of four long screws to be used for mounting a fan on the floor of the chassis. There are also five hex-head screws, but only four are used for mounting the PSU. Keeping things simple, they opted to use M3 screws for mounting 2.5" drives as well as the motherboard to help eliminate potential issues. We also find that this chassis ships with a motherboard post speaker, placed in the middle of this photo.
To maintain the wiring, wherever it is you want to run it, Enermax provides us with ten zip-ties. They also provided us with two larger and two smaller hook and loop straps. These can be used anywhere to bundle wires together, like those for the GPU, or bulky runs behind the motherboard tray where tie points do not exist.
The Ostrog ADV also comes with a user's manual. This is written in a few languages, and due to the amount of detail contained inside, ends up being rather thick. Starting off with a parts list, and taking the build step-by-step allows even the most novice of builders to complete the task.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Ostrog ADV LED Gaming Fortress Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ostrog ADV]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Infinity Ward opens new studio in Poland
- Zelda director has 'lots of ideas' for new DLC, games
- Amazon re-list chromecast in hopes of peace with Google
- Adventure Time will get a new Open-world RPG early 2018
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series