Ostrog ADV LED Gaming Fortress Mid-Tower Chassis
The front bezels frame is made of ABS plastic, and as it curves around the corners, it is molded in black. The white line you see running just inside of that is the LED ring, and the entire center section of this bezel is made of steel mesh. There is naming at the top and bottom of the mesh panel, and while the top allows for the bay covers to be removed, the lower section is one solid panel.
The lower solid section is also removable, for two reasons. One reason is that it is the dust filter for the intake, and the second reason is that it allows access to the fans without the need to remove the entire panel.
Behind the front bezel, at the top of the Ostrog ADV, we immediately run into the front I/O panel. The top row offers USB 3.0 ports, HD Audio jacks, USB 2.0 ports, and the light switch to cycle through the modes. The lower row provides the reset button, power and HDD LEDs, a large power button, and a three position fan switch to the right.
Behind the I/O panel is a section of steel mesh ringed with the white LED section, mimicking what we saw on the front of this chassis. The mesh insert is also removable with the finger grip at the back, and allows access to fans or liquid cooling below it, again eliminating the need to pull the entire section off.
From the left side, the chassis looks chunky with the thick top section and bulky feet supporting it at the bottom. The panel aligns well to the frame of the chassis, and the window is clear, beveled around the edge, and quite large.
At the back, under the thick top cover, there is room for the motherboard dust shield next to the 120mm exhaust fan. Below that, there are seven colored slot covers which match the theme, and next to it are holes for external water cooling under the side panel handle, just above the mesh, leaving room for the PSU at the bottom.
The right side of the chassis is an identical match to the left side. The only thing that changes in this panel is that the window is left out of the panel, but the steel has been shaped outward and placed in the same location. This time rather than a view, the expanded section of steel offers more room for wiring behind it.
Under the Ostrog ADV chassis, we see a long dust filter for the PSU and optional fan, which is slid out the back of the case. The large feet have large rubber pads to ensure a solid footing, and we see some venting near the front and finger holes for removal of the bezel if needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Ostrog ADV LED Gaming Fortress Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ostrog ADV]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation Classic: Sony can't prevent hacking with patches
- Devil May Cry 5 has optional microtransactions
- Don't walk - run for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- 124 Switch games require paid subscription to play online
- Telltale Games shuts down, future games likely cancelled
- Battery Issue
- Crucial BX500 SSD Review - Fewer Components, Lower Prices
- Laptop won't turn on after battery died
- For Sale [5Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $3,995CAD
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games