All three versions of the Ostrog ADV LED Gaming Fortress cases are shown front and center, and larger versions of them are ghosted into the background. We also see a notation to MaxBright LED technology which aims to offer a solid coloration to the light strips rather than most spotty LED offerings.
The side panel is an attempt to look like the front of the chassis with the ring of color around the edge. At the top is the Enermax name and logo, a large area for the shipping labels to be applied to, and a notation near the bottom showing which version of the Ostrog ADV is inside.
The back offers images explaining the main features of the chassis such as the lighting, liquid cooling support, dust filter locations, as well as that the inside of the case is color matched to the LEDs. There is also a QR code near the top which will allow potential buyers to go right to the product page for full details.
The last of the panels is similar to the opposite side, where the color ring is found around the edge. However, rather than wasting most of this side for a sticker, there is a specifications chart, weights below that, and like the other side, there are also measurements for this chassis at the bottom.
Inside of the box, we find the Ostrog ADV supported and protected by thick Styrofoam end caps at the top and the bottom of the chassis. Inside of that, there is a plastic liner to protect the paint and plastics. Going one level deeper, there is plastic on the outside of the window, and tape placed on the ends of the removable panels so that they do not come loose in transit. This "tried and true" system works again, as this Ostrog ADV chassis has not a single mark or blemish on it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Ostrog ADV LED Gaming Fortress Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Ostrog ADV]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series